Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My greetings

2 posters

Go down

My greetings Empty My greetings

Post  DarkAbyss Sun 05 Jan 2014, 8:17 pm

Salutations, citizens of Terravore.

My usernames on the chat are either "Abyss", "Ozone", or "xShockwave". Most likely, you'll find me on the chat as "Abyss", considering I enjoy role-playing with my many cohorts.

Yeah, that's another thing you should know about me with; I am a major role-player, and I attempt to spend the majority of my time role-playing with my companions. We call ourselves "The Ozone Herd", and we originally come from Lupinar, although they went into beta testing. I tried to move my role-playing organization to a new site, Toxic Flow, but for a foreign reason, we weren't able to get into the site without an invitation. So, until Lupinar re-opens in March, we plan on staying here on Terravore as long as it doesn't go into invitations only or beta testing. We plan to help Terravore in any way that we can.

Anyway, I figure there are some things you should know about me. I can be a combination of a lot of things, such as being weird, hilarious, and fun. If you're feeling blue, I can make you laugh in about five seconds. Yeah, I may be a Gothic person, but I'm more of a majority of being fun and such.

I can have my depressing and angry moments, but I can shake them off easily with certain types of music.
I enjoy listening to "Blood on the Dance floor", "Black veil Brides", "Skillet", and "Metallica".

Well, for right now, I can't think of anything off the top of my head. If you want to know more, just contact me with the usernames above...

DarkAbyss

Back to top Go down

My greetings Empty Re: My greetings

Post  Ahri Sun 05 Jan 2014, 8:27 pm

I really hope you can your friends will stay with us even if Lupinar opens up again.
Ahri
Ahri
Alpha
Alpha

http://sassy-shy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum